If you are unable to work because of a physical or mental impairment, you may qualify for Social Security Disability benefits or Supplemental Security Income.

If you need help and are looking for an experienced Social Security Disability Lawyer in Northern Kentucky, Ohio or SE Indiana, who can assist you in navigating the sometimes very complex process of applying for Social Security Disability benefits, then call the law firm of Michael Monce. We will assist you in your initial claim and at the reconsideration level, and we will also represent you at a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge if this becomes necessary.

In addition, there is no charge for your first visit, and there also is no attorney fee unless your claim is allowed by the Social Security Administration for Social Security Disability benefits.

Located in Northern Kentucky and serving the Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati as well as SEI Indiana area, the Law Firm of Michael Monce has legal expertise in the following areas:

Social Security Disability Law
Long-Term Disability Law
Railroad Retirement Disability Law
Veterans Disability Benefits
Kentucky Worker's Compensation Law

No recovery, no fee. Costs excluded. Call Michael Monce, Attorney-At-Law, today at (859) 344-8090

Practice Areas

Initial determinations


Hearings before an Administrative Law Judge

If you have been denied short term or long term disability under a policy that you have through your company, call the law office of Michael Monce.
If you are disabled and have the required months and years of service with the railroad, you may be able to receive benefits from the Railroad Retirement Board.
If you are a veteran of the armed forces with a current medical condition that is caused by or related to military service, you could be entitled to Veterans Disability Benefits from the VA.
If you have been injured or become disabled while on the job, you may need to obtain the services of a worker’s compensation attorney.
About Us Image


Michael Monce received his undergraduate degree in political science from Northern Kentucky University in 1979 where he was named to Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities. He received his law degree from Salmon P. Chase College of Law in Highland Heights, KY in 1982 where he received the book award in jurisprudence.

Mr. Monce is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Kentucky and is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky. He is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR) and is also accredited by the US Department of Veterans Affairs.

    Member of the Kentucky bar
    Licensed to practice law in all Kentucky courts and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
    Member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR)
    Accredited attorney by the Veterans Administration