Railroad Retirement Disability

If you are disabled and have the required months and years of service with the railroad, you may be able to receive benefits from the Railroad Retirement Board.

The standard for this type of disability is the same as it is for Social Security Disability and the claims process is also very similar to Social Security Disability.

If you are considering filing for Railroad Retirement Disability, call the law office of Michael Monce for a free consultation at (859)344-8090.